Friday, June 17, 2011

Rashes vs Love

Thanks GreenHoiHoi for following my blog, hope you enjoy reading it ^^

Went through some of your sharing in greenhoihoi, and one of your article triggers me and I found it very true.

When I had a maid at home last time, I tend to let her baby sit my boy and since then he has suffered with his rashes around his neck and chest. My mom always blame that the maid did not clean the cloths enough. The rashes were stubborn and keep coming back even after apply some cream from doctor. After few time, I gave up with the cream and just make sure he was showered get changed after he sweat. This only helped a little bit.

End of May, the maid finally left and my mom helped me to baby sit this boy. Because of I have been left him behind for so long, after the maid left, I started to give him more concentration and spend more time with him alone. After 2 weeks, miracle happen, his rashes just went off without my awareness. When I found out, his skin is back to smooth and soft.. wow...

Your article inspired me! I think I found the reason why the stubborn rashes willing to go off. It should be the love and bonding which cure the rashes... How silly I am all these while... Hopefully he will forgive this mama and continue grow in healthy way! Thanks Green Hoi Hoi ^^

2 comments:

greenhoihoi said...

surprise surprise!! thanks for writing about my blog. yea i am still in the journey of focusing on my girl. partly because she has been left out in her year 1. A lot of compensations to do now. she is in her incredible 2 now. speaks little. but improving steadily as I bring her everywhere i go. never leave her behind when i go out. She is a lot stronger now. doesn't cough easily. I like your blog v much. r u from penang?

Patte-mon said...

precisely is from SP but working at Penang. my kids are with my mom actually, so only have weekends with my kids.

great to know that your kid doing very well now. thats the power of mother care ^^ you know about Waldorf education as well?